Application for builder

Please fill out this application in its entirety. Keep in mind spelling and grammar, and please provide as much info as you can.
Give our admins a few days to reach out to you to let you know if your application was successful or not!

Minecraft Name:OrphanSoldier420
Discord Name (User#0000):DanielleNL#7942
How old are you?:18
Pronouns:she/her
Timezone:Netherlands EU
First joined the Minecraft server (date): 06/02/2022
Do you have any bans or punishments?: no lmao
If any, what punishments do you have?: non
Why do you want to be staff?: Honestly i just wanna join the build team i wanna see what i can learn from these people in newer versions of minecraft ive been in build teams such as team helix but i didnt really do anything there like as in actual work cause private situation at home at the time, BUT im looking forward to gaining more experience building
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: ive been in team helix and hypixel rank giveaways by its legends staff team
How will you benefit us?: i can show you my builds and contribute by building stuff
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: honestly i really wanna see how far i can get with my building skill cause its very similar to the style used in your spawn :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we don’t have a build team and at this time it’s not something we are looking for.

We will keep this application in mind if anything changes in the future!