ChallengerBoo Staff Application

Please fill out this application in its entirety. Keep in mind spelling and grammar, and please provide as much info as you can.
Give our admins a few days to reach out to you to let you know if your application was successful or not!

Minecraft Name: ChallengerBoo
Discord Name (User#0000): BellaBoo#9826
How old are you?: 21
Pronouns: she/her
Timezone: GMT
First joined the Minecraft server (date): 07/01/2022
Do you have any bans or punishments?: No
If any, what punishments do you have?:
Why do you want to be staff?: The server is small and quaint at feels homely, and has features that larger more commercial servers have without feeling less personal. However, I have also noticed a lack of staff members being on at certain times, so after a recent griefing and one of those shiny chat pop-ups, I thought I could offer myself for consideration. I’m aware I am new to the server, but I’m enthusiastic to join the team and think I’d be a good fit.
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: I’ve held several moderation roles in other, larger servers, including a medium sized Modded Pixelmon server and a larger, very popular Vanilla+ survival server. I have experience with common banning/moderation plugins such as CoreProtect and know how to conduct myself when dealing with rule-breakers. I am also a very quick and enthusiastic learner, and will research plugins as much as is necessary to understand them fully if I’m not already familiar.
How will you benefit us?: My experience with modding on survival servers, my availability to be active and my years and years of Minecraft experience mean I’ll be able to help less experienced players with game mechanics, and be able to stand up to rule-breakers efficiently and without making a scene.
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: It’s a little off-topic, but I think a physical market area where people can buy and sell things similarly to how /shop works would be a popular addition, and would give the server more structure.

1 Like

Hey @ChallengerBoo :wave:

Thanks for taking the time to apply for staff, I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying your time so far on the server. At this time we have decided to not proceed with your application. This is because you are a really new member of the community, we’d love for you to spend a few more weeks within the community, including Discord, and getting to know our members and how we work.

We do have plans for this already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: