Maddie's staff application!

Please fill out this application in its entirety. Keep in mind spelling and grammar, and please provide as much info as you can.
Give our admins a few days to reach out to you to let you know if your application was successful or not!

Minecraft Name: iidaswife
Discord Name (User#0000): iidaswife#0692
How old are you?: 17! (18 in August)
Pronouns: they / she
Timezone: est
First joined the Minecraft server (date): 02/15/2022
Do you have any bans or punishments?: nope!
If any, what punishments do you have?: :))
Why do you want to be staff?: i really like this server and the things it stands for. i’d be honored to be apart of such an amazing community and try to help better it for everyone. i know i’m newer, but i can tell this server is going to take up a lot of my time. :))
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: i’ve modded for countless discord and minecraft servers. on an old realm, called l’brotburg, i was elected vice president in a little election we had. i tried to help everyone as much as i could, and honestly it was one of the best experiences i’ve had on minecraft.
How will you benefit us?: i think i can help you guys with some of the est and other north american timezone modding. i know that a lot of people are from the uk, but i think it would benefit you guys to have more mods from different time zones.
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: i think, if i could, i would make a welcome committee made up of people from different time zones so no one would log on and feel alone. we already have a lot of amazing members, but i think going the extra mile with hospitality would really help the server grow more.

thank you so much for this opportunity! even if i don’t become a member of the staff i will still love the server and do my best to help in any way i can. <3

Hi @iidaswife we can’t accept your application at this time due to your short playtime, please re apply again once you’ve played for at least 30 days.

1 Like