Nightshade's Staff Application

Please fill out this application in its entirety. Keep in mind spelling and grammar, and please provide as much info as you can.
Give our admins a few days to reach out to you to let you know if your application was successful or not!

Minecraft Name: Nightshade_Stars
Discord Name (User#0000): Nightshade#3623
How old are you?: 18
Pronouns: They/He/She
Timezone: MDT/Mountain Daylight Time
First joined the Minecraft server (date): 04/23/2022
Do you have any bans or punishments?: Nope!
If any, what punishments do you have?: N/A
Why do you want to be staff?: I like helping others! It’s nice and it’s rewarding in the sense that I’m paying it forward since staff in the past on other servers have helped me a lot.
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: I have some servers I mod for, and I run my own server as well as mod for my friend’s Twitch channel.
How will you benefit us?: I will bring a kind, and happy vibe to the team, and since I’m always playing Minecraft, I’m always around to help! People are usually nervous to reach out to staff, but I want to change that, I want to be as approachable as I can be.
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: I haven’t been here long, but I’ve noticed that nobody really interacts with each other. I get solo players, but severs are supposed to be communities. I want to bring everyone more together.

Hi! Thank you for your interest, your application is lovely, but sadly you do not meet the 1 month requirement. Feel free to re-apply when you’ve been active in the server for at least a month.

Gotcha! Thank you! I shall re-apply when I’ve been more active then.