Staff application

Please fill out this application in its entirety. Keep in mind spelling and grammar, and please provide as much info as you can.
Give our admins a few days to reach out to you to let you know if your application was successful or not!

Minecraft Name: Rainbow_Essence
Discord Name (User#0000): MisfitGhoul#7618
How old are you?: 19
Pronouns: I use all pronouns
Timezone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time)
First joined the Minecraft server (date): around October 11, 2021
Do you have any bans or punishments?: nope
If any, what punishments do you have?: N/A
Why do you want to be staff?: To help out and to assist in making events and making builds whenever need be.
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: Yes I have, I used to be a mod in another server. (sadly that server was shut down due to expenses)
How will you benefit us?: Like I said, helping out on making events, doing builds, or decorating spawn for a holiday. I’m free a lot of the time, so I can always get on if someone needs help (unless I’m already online).
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: how commands are displayed (i personally still confused what commands are active and which arent)

Minecraft Name: Poison_ivy12354
Discord Name (User#0000): I don’t have discord.
How old are you?: 17
Pronouns: She/Her
Timezone: GMT + 2
First joined the Minecraft server (date): 04 March 2022
Do you have any bans or punishments?: Nope!
If any, what punishments do you have?: …
Why do you want to be staff?: I love helping people and punishing people who break the rules :slight_smile:
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have?: I owned a server once, it was small but a very nice community.
How will you benefit us?: I will be a very nice person and help anyone i need to.
What is one thing you’d change about the community?: I will be nice and help people :grin:

Unfortunately, we won’t be taking your application any further. Thanks for taking the time to apply.