Whats your favourite Harry Potter Movie?

Recently I’ve been getting back into Harry Potter and I’ve been re-watching all the movies again, my favorites are the Philosopher’s Stone and The Chamber Of Secrets.
I really like seeing them going about their day in Hogwarts learning new spells, playing Quidditch, etc but in the later movies there is less of that kind of stuff and it seems to be more about defeating Voldemort.
Do you agree/whats your favorite of the movies?

1 Like

OMG ok so…

Like a lot of people i had a potter phase before cough cough TERF but I always loved CoS and i have no clue why loads of people don’t!!! its so cool seeing them as kids and learning everything while the movies weren’t all dark and serious. it was how the magic was in the books

but yeah either chamber or prisoner are my favourites (but order of the phoenix is good too)

2 Likes

Yup that’s exactly how I feel, I really like the Chess part in CoS. And seeing the kids learning and being so fascinated by magic is so good, also messing around with Hagrid was great

1 Like

I think i’ve only seen 3 xD , but of those three I think that Prisoner of Askaban was my favorite.

2 Likes

My favourite scenes are when they are learning how to fly the broom sticks and use there wands image